Donate

Support us by donating :)




Ad

Ad

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Review: Tytus - Rises


Another great album to hit my review box, as Tytus, which name I could not pronounce, does have a complicated name, the music is great.

The opening of the album is great, with some odious music with some chanting that gives the track a great feel to it, and a nice prelude to the next track. The next track and the subsequent track are great, all of them do show dedication of the band towards the songs and the album as a whole. The best way to describe the genre of metal that Tytus plays is a classic heavy metal that most people love with high vocals and masterful melodies of the riffs.

The thing I disliked most about the album is the levels of the guitars, as they are a bit too high for my taste and killed the vibe on a few songs for me, I do not know if the band wanted a sound like this or the engineer mixed it like it is but I do hope they improve that one on the next album. Overall, the rest of the mixing process turned out great, as the vocals are just in the right spot and not overarching everything else and for that I give the engineer full props.

In general, this is a great album, I loved it and would definitely recommend it to others, I give it a 8/10.

Written by Nikola Milošević

Also, be sure to read our interview Tim van Velthuysen did with Tytus' guitarist Mark Simon Hell here.

Tytus Official Website
Tytus Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment