Donate

Support us by donating :)




Sunday, January 24, 2016

Review: Aborted - Termination Redux


I’m just gonna say it straight away, this EP is a five-track death metal MASTERPIECE! Termination Redux was released on January 15 through Century Media and is a follow up to the 2014 release ‘’The Necrotic Manifesto’’, which I would definitely recommend you listen to if you haven’t already. This stuff is absolutely ruthless. Now, let’s focus on the new release.

When I said 5 tracks, I actually meant to say 4 full tracks and an absolutely ominous introduction track. 32 seconds into this EP is where the madness starts and it does not stop until the final notes of the 5th song. If you’re already familiar with previous work of the band, you will find everything you love about Aborted present in Termination Redux: relentless beats, mad riffs, strong chords and Sven’s different ripping vocal styles and of course the ever so lovely lyrical content.

So what are you waiting for? There’s 16 minutes of brand new killer material for you to put on repeat perpetually, like I have, ever since I got my hands on this jewel. 16 minutes which I could spend spoiling the details of the songs right here, but I’m not. If you’re a fan of the extreme, this is something for you. It is unrelenting, it is heavy as fuck, there’s pinch harmonics all over the place, sick ass solo’s..is there anything else that can persuade you to buy this gem? Oh yeah, maybe the track listing will:
1. Liberate Me Ex Inferis – 0:32
2. Termination Redux – 3:28
3. Vestal Disfigurement Upon the Sacred Chantry – 3:46
4. Bound in Acrimony – 2:13
5. The Holocaust Re-Incarnate – 5:23

Personal verdict: 10/10. Not even exaggerating, I can’t stop playing this album, the overall sound to me is perfect! Feel free to let us know what you think in the comment section!

Written by Nino Milillo

Official website
Facebook
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment