Donate

Support us by donating :)




Friday, February 27, 2015

Decibel exclusively streaming new track from Colombia's Nepente

Decibel has offered up an exclusive stream of "Show Me That You Are Suffering," a new track from Colombian blackened death metallers Nepente. The song is taken from upcoming EP I Will Get your Soul (Cimmerian Shade Recordings). Get in touch with your inner evil at this location.

While you're at it, make sure to check out an exclusive stream of EP track "Last Rites" here and of "Gray Land" here.

I Will Get Your Soul, which will be released March 31 on Cimmerian Shade Recordings.

I Will Get Your Soul was recorded at Manizales Studio (Manizales Colombia), and mixed/mastered at Hertz Recording Studio (Bialystock, Poland) by Slawomir Wieslawski and Wojciech Wieslawski.


1. I Will Get Your Soul
2. Show me that You are Suffering
3. Gray Land
4. Last Rites

You can read an review I did about I Will Get Your Soul here.

Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment