Donate

Support us by donating :)




Monday, December 29, 2014

Review: Dissorted - I


Founded in 2004 in Munich, Germany, here is Dissorted. Vocalist Mirco, bassist Dillon, drummer Martin and guitarists Florian and Sebastian play melodic thrash metal. Now they have released their first EP called I.



I contains five songs with an total length of 23 minutes. Pure fucking thrash metal is what you are going to hear. Fast, solid, nice sounding guitars, together with a fast rhythm section. While the vocals are very fitting for thrash metal, in my opinion they could have sounded a little bit more aggressive sometimes. Guitarsolo's is another thing you surely are going to hear. All together Dissorted definitely makes good music and they sure are on the good way.

You like thrash metal? Go listen to I by Dissorted!

Official website
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment