Donate

Support us by donating :)




Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Snowy Shaw to headline Sabaton Open Air


Snowy Shaw has just issued the following statement :

"I'm proud to announce that together with my namesake band Snowy Shaw, I will play an exclusive show at Sabaton Open Air, Falun on Friday 14th Augustus 2015. As one of the headliners, we'll be closing Friday Night.

Due to delays caused by the massive workload in connection to the new critically acclaimed Live DVD/CD Box - "The Liveshow: 25 Years Of Madness In The Name Of Metal", I've decided to lock myself into the studio during 2015 to record all my new music and albums and won't be doing any other summer festival shows or gigs up until then. So it's the world premier for the new bombastic stage show. Besides a few old classics and monster hits, we'll be playing some brand new yet unheard material + a few surprises and guests."

Expect the unexpected !"

Full Sabaton Open Air details

"The Liveshow" video trailer
"FIRE" video

Official website
Facebook
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment